Substandard vasectomy reversal can cost Dallas patients dearly
Every surgery carries some degree of risk, but it decreases exponentially with the experience of the surgeon. Dr. Jeffrey Buch is an expert in male reproductive health. Since 1985, he has been performing an average of three vasectomy reversal procedures per week, with a success rate of 99 percent. His expertise helps patients in the Dallas area avoid complications that could cost their health and future progeny.
Potential complications associated with vasectomy reversal
- Bleeding – Internal bleeding at the surgery site could result in bruising or swelling on the penis or scrotum. This can lead to hematoma – pooling of blood in the scrotum.
- Infection – This occurs when bacteria is introduced into the body during surgery.
- Sperm granuloma – When sperm are permitted to leak into the scrotum during the procedure, the immune system may react, forming an inflamed mass.
- Reduced sperm count – Scar tissue blocking the way, or the body’s immune system reaction, can decrease sperm count.
- Testicular atrophy – Injury to blood vessels that supply the testicles can result in scarring, decreased sperm production, and lowered testosterone production.
Extra steps to ensure your wellbeing
Your reproductive health is Dr. Buch’s top priority. The Legacy Male Health facility, located in Frisco, TX, is equipped with a top-notch clinical surgical suite. We adhere to the highest standards of sterility, infection control, and patient care. In the extremely rare instance of a surgical complication, you have an added layer of assurance. Dr. Buch has admitting privileges at Frisco Ambulatory Surgical Center which is right next door to his medical office.
Dr. Buch has an extensive team that is focused on helping patients achieve the best possible surgical outcomes. NTMIC sperm lab is on site to assist with further steps in enhancing male fertility.
For the highest safety standards and success rate call Legacy Male Health today at (972) 996-7177.