Basic male human anatomy with Frisco area doctor
Dr. Jeffrey Buch of Frisco, TX provides patients with an education on the male human anatomy. This is beneficial, as it teaches patients how the process works so they can better understand procedures provided at Legacy Male Health. In addition, it assists in the understanding of reproductive issues such as infertility, teaching patients where the source of the problem occurs.
Patients in Frisco, TX who want to learn more about human male anatomy are encouraged to book an appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Buch and his team. The various parts of the reproductive system, such as those below, are described to patients and shown with appropriate models. This education can occur during a consultation appointment or a physical examination at our practice.
- Testes – at the core of the male reproductive system is the testes, where the production of testosterone and sperm cells occur.
- Cowper’s Gland – this pair of exocrine glands that are found in the male body protect the sperm during ejaculation.
- Ductus Deferens – this muscular tube carries the sperm from the epididymis through to the ejaculatory duct.
- Epididymis – this collection of thin tubes is where the sperm matures so it is prepared to fertilize when it reaches the ductus deferens.
- Penis – this is the male external sex organ and is used to deliver semen into the female during sexual intercourse for fertilization.
- Prostate – this gland is responsible for the reproduction and ejaculation of semen during sexual intercourse.
- Seminal Vesicle – the storage sac for seminal fluid.
- Urethra – the tube that carries urine from the bladder to the penis for urination and the delivery of sperm.
Request an appointment today
Dr. Jeffrey Buch of Legacy Male Health believes in providing male patients with the knowledge they need to make educated decisions regarding their reproductive health. Call (972) 996-7177 to schedule an appointment.