Houston area doctor discusses surprising causes of male infertility
Dr. Jeffrey Buch and his team at Legacy Male Health are adept at determining, identifying, and addressing causes of male infertility. He works closely with patients in the Houston area, taking a comprehensive approach.
Unexpected factors that may impact male fertility
- Exhale – Stress is a common cause of erectile dysfunction and impotence. It can even impact the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis, a group of glands that regulate the male reproductive system. Aim for a daily half hour of stress-busting activity, preferably with your partner – walking, meditating, or just laughing.
- Teen pudge – Excess weight as an adolescent may have hampered your sexual development. Obesity lowers testosterone levels (up to 50 percent compared to normal-weight boys), sometimes with a long-term impact.
- HSV2 – The herpes simplex 2 virus, genital herpes, is quite common, affecting an estimated one in four men, sometimes without symptoms. This viral infection causes local immune system response and can be transmitted to your partner.
Good news for couples who want families
Dr. Buch has an extremely high success rate in helping men overcome infertility and couples conceive with services such as:
- Semen analysis – The most accurate evaluation techniques available.
- Male sexual dysfunction – Testing, treatment, and referral to counseling when appropriate.
- Low T treatment – Methods to increase testosterone without reducing sperm count.
- Sperm washing – A precise, scientific process of gathering the highest concentration of healthy sperm for intrauterine insemination.
- Vasectomy reversal – Dr. Buch is so confident that he offers a money back guarantee!
Call the doctor known throughout Texas and nationally as an expert in causes of male infertility – Dr. Jeffrey Buch – (972) 996-7177.